We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our team and work on the expansion of our software suite. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently within a small group of people and be prepared to study and learn basic concepts of bioinformatics and biological data management.
- Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field from University or Technological institution.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in software/web development
- Demonstrated experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience in system administration (Ubuntu Server)
- Experience in Bootstrap framework for UI design, familiarity with CSS/CSS3 and jQuery
- Experience with MongoDB and related operations (e.g. sharding, replication)
- Experience in the Meteor JS web development framework
- Experience with the R statistical language as well as scripting languages (Perl, Python)
- Master degree in Bioinformatics or Biomedical Informatics
- Experience with Agile software development
- Very good communication skills in Greek/English as the post may involve interaction with biological researchers and medical professionals.
The successful candidate will work in HybridStat’s premises located in the southern suburbs of Athens! He/she will have access to high-end computational facilities required for the work.
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please send your CV quoting the respective Ref HSJ03 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding our company please consult our website: www.hybridstat.gr.